EDU20 can be used by physics lecturers to demonstrate NMR experiments and imaging professionals to teach courses, therefore enable students to gradually learn to master NMR/MRI technology through observation of a range of diverse sequences, different magnetic resonance signals, K spatial distribution for different settings, imaging parameters organization, and the impact of different levels of image contrast. Moreover, the accessible software and hardware architecture allow the functionality of the instrument to be extended and enhance the students’ capability. Combining teaching and research greatly enhances the professional capacity of the university for research while at the same time providing the community the same quality of training as magnetic resonance imaging professionals.
- 1. Open hardware: Experiments based on continuous wave NMR apparatus can be imitated during experimental teaching, engineering training, and classroom demonstration. Hardware can be assembled and disassembled, and with the use of oscilloscope and multimeter, advance students’ practical ability and acquaint students with hardware structure of NMR device. Thus the system meets the demands of modern experimental teaching by building students’ practical ability.
- 2. Open software: Simulation experiments of image processing including image re-construction, enhancement, filtering, etc. can be carried out by use of the open original K-space data. For majors whose directions are signal processing or data processing, accuracy and effective data can be provided for teachers and students to make further extensive studies such as algorithm optimization, imaging post-processing, etc.
- The main modules are the same as used in medical MRI devices, providing a real-life experience of NMR principles, device and application.
- Automatic search of duration of 90° pulse and 180° pulse; export of experimental results;
- NMR signal acquisition, data processing and export. Time-domain FID signal, frequency-domain FID signal, single SE signal and multiple SE signal are all visible in experiment processes.
- Display, processing and export of NMR images;
- Provide K-space raw data;
- Both automatic and manual correction of resonance frequency;
- Open-tested system hardware;
- Function of distance self-service experiment;
- Various imaging sequences;
- The powerful multi-exponent inversion and fitting software by which T1, T2 and T2* inversion and fitting can be carried out;
- Expandable 3D imaging and reconstruction of image.
- Dicom format data.
The following teaching and experimental projects can be accomplished using the characteristics and functions of EDUMR20.
- In teaching experiments of corresponding medical engineering majors, EDUMR20, as an MRI technology experimental device, can be used to demonstrate NMR and MRI principles, such as :
√Reasonable selection of pulse sequence;
√Influence of parameters on image quality;
√Reason of artifacts, trouble shooting of device, etc.
- In large-scale medical device majors, EDU20 can be used to demonstrate the following:
√Operation principle of inner structure of the device,
√Factors affecting image quality, etc.
- In biomedical engineering majors, EDU20 can be used to demonstrate:
√Quality control and evaluation of NMR image, etc.
√Extensive experiments can also be conducted to explore more applications in biological science.
- In teaching experiments of relevant physical majors, EDU20 can be used to demonstrate:
√Experiments based on continuous wave NMR apparatus;
√NMR and MRI principles;
√Furthermore, in physical and electron majors, studies of electron device (such as signal transmission and receiving by using electronic pulse), experiments of data processing or image reconstruction can be explored.
Detailed user manual is integrated with EDU20 to help students accomplish experimental operation visually and clearly.
Core NMR And MRI Analyzer M...
Product Description MesoMR23-060H-I is a powerful Imaging and Analyzing Syste...
Spin Finish NMR Analyzer PQ...
Product Description PQ001-Fiber NMR Analyzer was launched in 2008. After year...
Core NMR And MRI Analyzer M...
Product Description The MacroMR12-150H-I is an MR analyzer and imaging system...
PQ001- Seeds Oil&Moist...
Product Description PQ001- Seeds Oil&Moisture Content NMR Analyzer was la...
EduVMR Virtual Educational ...
EduVMR Virtual Educational MRI System Training NMR Software Product Descripti...
Portable Educational MRI Sy...
MiniEDU20 MRI system is Niumag’s original product, first used as an integral ...